Reducing Alcohol Problems on Campus: A Guide to Planning and Evaluation
Robert F. Saltz, Ph.D.
Prevention Research Center Berkeley, California
William DeJong, Ph.D.
Boston University School of Public Health
Download Adobe PDF version (0.1 MB)
Steps for Effective Prevention Planning and Evaluation
- Identify Specific Goals and Objectives
- Review the Research on College Drinking Interventions
- Outline How the Intervention Will Work
- Create and Execute a Data Collection Plan
- Communicating Evaluation Results: Feedback
Program Evaluation: The Big Picture
Online Evaluation Guides
Evaluation Web Sites with Multiple Resource Links
Last reviewed: 7/11/2007